Author, Keynote Speaker, Trainer, Entrepreneur, Consultant
Patrick Tinney is the founder and Managing Partner of Centroid Training and Marketing and author of “Unlocking Yes: Sales Negotiation Lessons & Strategy”. Prior to Centroid, Patrick held various corporate sales and management positions at The Southam Newspaper Group, Hollinger Inc. and CanWest Media.
Over his 30 year career Patrick has concluded multi-million dollar media sales and negotiation solutions for many of Canada’s largest advertisers. An expert on the topic of business negotiation, techniques and trends, Patrick is frequently published in online and print business journals. He is also sought after as a trainer, executive coach and keynote speaker.
Patrick is a member of CPSA (The Canadian Professional Sales Association), a founding Director of the FDSA (Flyer Distribution Standards Association of Canada) and a past member of the Sheridan College, Advertising Program, Advisory Committee. Patrick holds the certification of C.P.P.P. (Certified Print Production Practitioner).
Patrick Tinney is one of the most published Authors on Business Negotiation in Canada.
Connie Tinney is V.P. Client Services of Centroid Training. Connie brings over 30 years of leadership in marketing and event management. Prior to joining Centroid, Connie was engaged in several corporate environments including professional/financial services, technology, government, healthcare, distribution, retail and service organizations.
In 2007, with KPMG she established the Canadian Event Management Team and later as Global Events Lead she successfully managed face-to-face business and negotiations for KPMG senior leadership meetings and events. Her business expertise here in Canada and in countries around the world enhance the Centroid brand.
Connie is Past President of CanSPEP (Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners).
- It’s about the customer!
- It’s about cost conservancy and yield.
- It’s about smart, wise deals that stand the test of time.
- Sheridan College, Advertising Program, Advisory Committee
- Charter Board Member, Flyer Distribution Standards Association of Canada
- Past Member, Chamber of Commerce, City of Barrie
- Past Member, Southam Newspaper Pricing Committee
- Member, Chamber of Commerce, City of Peterborough
- Member, Canadian Society of Training and Development
- Member Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Speaker, Sheridan College, Advertising Program
- Keynote Speaker, Barrie Chamber of Commerce
- Keynote Speaker, Tourisme Quebec
- Guest Speaker- The Peterborough Examiner, Daily Newspaper
Member of the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA)